Gigi was sweet enough to come play with Olivia for Rush and I to have a date night on New Year's Eve. It was much needed time spent together! We enjoyed a yummy dinner and a movie! I so cherish the times when it's just the two of us since they come few and far between these days! However, we spent much of our time at dinner discussing the fact that we can't fathom life without Olivia!
I am so excited to see what God has in store for us this year! I pray that we seek His will and not ours each day and can look back at the end of 2009 and see the evidence of His hand in our lives each day, each week, each month. I pray for God's richest blessings on you and your families as well! Happy New Year!
I am so excited to see what God has in store for us this year! I pray that we seek His will and not ours each day and can look back at the end of 2009 and see the evidence of His hand in our lives each day, each week, each month. I pray for God's richest blessings on you and your families as well! Happy New Year!





No comments:
Post a Comment