Thursday, April 9, 2009

ALL girl!

Those of you who know Olivia well know that she was telling me something REALLY important in this picture....using her hands and everything! (Only wish I knew what it was she was informing me of!!)
Saying "cheeeeeese" for the camera!

Loving "Da Da's" lunch break!!


Today while I was getting ready Olivia decided to play dress up with my jewelry and shoes! The girl loves shoes, handbags, bracelets, necklaces....if it's girly....she LOVES it! It cracks me up how young these girly obsessions begin!! Boy, is her daddy in for it! She has enjoyed playing with my jewelry for several days now and today I finally grabbed the camera in time for a quick snapshot! She loooved checking herself out in the mirror with all her jewels!!! Hilarious!!
The last picture is of Rush and Olivia on Rush's lunch break today.....we only get to see sweet daddy at lunch time and dinner time these days and Olivia cherishes every second!! Just a few more days until tax season is over and we will have him back around!! We are so proud of him and all he has accomplished these last few months!!!

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

Precious! She is so pretty, Tori! I cannot wait for Grace to be old enough for pigtails & dressup & all that! So fun! :)