Sweet friends!!!
Dora!!!! Olivia looooves Dora, but didn't want to get too close!
Eating a picnic lunch at Caroline's house!
Enjoying some St.Patty's Day treats!Olivia's MDO program had spring break a couple of weeks ago. I think we managed to get out and do something entertaining every single day! I was either really brave or just crazy!(ha...maybe a little of both!) It's not easy being cooped up inside with a toddler and an infant all day so it really was easier to get out in the mornings for at least a little bit to ensure a long afternoon nap for both girls! We went to the McWane Center and saw Dora, the library, park, and a St.Patty's Day party at our friend Caroline's. It was a fun week....I think I'll be able to survive the summer.=)






1 comment:
Ella Grace has grown so much already! She looks so alert and she is definitely bella!
Post a Comment