Monday, December 1, 2008

"Build a Moose"

A little overwhelmed!


Picking out the heart!Filling the moose with love!
Stitching her up!

Loving her new moose friend!

In an attempt to start a family tradition last year we took Olivia to Build a Bear to build a reindeer only to find out that they were all sold out! So, this year Rush went early to buy the moose and on Sunday we took Olivia back to stuff it. She wasn't quite sure what to think of the whole procedure but definitely has enjoyed the final product!=) Hopefully, this will be a one of the many family traditions we enjoy during this season for many years to come!

1 comment:

sweetpeamorrow said...

how much fun! I am sure she loved it....I have when I see that no one commented on blogs.....I love seeing you each week now...it is soooooooo great.....if you guys want to be in a small group let me know....We just started a new one! =)oxoxoxoxo