Today, my sweet friend and college roommate, Ashley, stopped by to see Olivia and I! She now lives in Austin, TX so it is a treat to get to see her when she comes to town! Her sister, her new nephew, and mom were along for the visit too! Olivia absolutely loved the company and once again displayed her precious love for babies. She wanted so badly to help April feed Patton his bottle and she even brought us one of her diapers to change him with.=) I was so proud to see how gentle and loving she was with him. She wanted to hug on him and show us where his belly button was....to cute! I think she might be a good big sister ONE DAY! Olivia enjoyed her time with them so much that she cried and cried when it was time to say "bye-bye." Maybe for now, Santa can bring her a new babydoll to play with.=)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment