So, thanks to 2 fabulous sets of grandparents willing to spend some time with Olivia on Saturday, Rush and I were able to sneak away to see the Iron Bowl at Bryant Denny Stadium. What a day! I am really a fan by default...I graduated from Samford (definitely not comparable to any SEC team)and married Rush who graduated from UofA. So, needless to say, because of Rush I tend to cheer on the Crimson Tide too. Rush, ON THE OTHER HAND, is a devout fan...not an obnoxious one(some might beg to differ)...but is definitely thrilled to see them win!=) So, Saturday's win was definitely a highlight for him this season! It ended up being such a fun day despite the yucky weather!
By the way, regardless of if you are a fan of either team, attending an Iron Bowl should most definitely be on your "bucket list." Truly an experience!=)
By the way, regardless of if you are a fan of either team, attending an Iron Bowl should most definitely be on your "bucket list." Truly an experience!=)





No comments:
Post a Comment